- Is a removable replacement for missing teeth.
- There are two kinds of dentures are available ; COMPLETE & PARTIAL DENTURES
- However, there are two types of dentures the most common dentist will use it ; ACRYLIC & VALPAST.
Acrylic Dentures ; is a type of pink plastic material. The material is moldable and can easy be added a new teeth.
The disadvantages of acrylic are :
- Easily broken
- May stain during use
Valplast Dentures ; is a flexible base resin ideal & not prone to breaking. The biocompatible nylon and thermoplastic resin of Valplast provide the perfect degree of flexibility and stability when processed and finished to the recommended thickness.
The disadvantages of Valpast Dentures
- They generally cant be repaired
- More expensive
- May not be able to support a healthy bite
In Smileway Dental Clinic USJ and Smileway Dental Clinic Setapak we take care of your smile because we believe in “Creating Smiles That Matters” in your life. Take care everyone. To know more about Denture, do not hesitate to contact us and get an appointment for a consultation.
Introduction: As parents, we are often engrossed in the whirlwind of parenting responsibilities, from sleepless nights to endless diaper changes. Amidst these challenges, it’s easy