Invisalign and braces are two type of device used in orthodontics that align and straighten teeth and help position them while also aiming to improve dental health.
If you are trying to choose between invisalign or braces, there’s a lot to consider. Cost, speed of treatment, appreance and comfort will all play a part in your decision between the two of them.
For Invisalign ;-
• Virtually invisible
• More costly
• Smart tract material maintain shape and elasticity. Less discomfort
• Can brush and floss teeth easily
• May have difficulties in treating severly tipped teeth, impacted teeth and severly rotated teeth
• Time duration depend on the condition of the teeth.
For Braces ;-
• Highly visible
• Fixed with bracket and wires
• Cheaper than invisalign
• Wire and brackets may cause discomfort or soreness inside the cheeks initially
• Difficulties brushing and flossing teeth
• More effective for rectifying serious malocclusions
• Time duration depends on severity of teeth alignment before treatment
In Smileway Dental Clinic USJ and Smileway Dental Clinic Setapak we take care of your smile because we believe in “Creating Smiles That Matters” in your life. Take care everyone. To know more about Invisalign and Braces, do not hesitate to contact us and get an appointment for a consultation.